All are invited to participate in Congregation Kol Haverim's "High Holiday Kallah," a series of workshops and sessions to help you get "in the zone" for the upcoming days of awe -- Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
These classes and workshops include fun, creative, and meaningful activities geared to preparing your Body, Mind, Heart and Soul for these important days. They'll provide an opportunity to reflect, share, and explore new aspects of the holidays.
Some of the specific workshops include:
- The Spiritual Pedestrian: A journey into the spiritual side of running/walking/hiking (Saturday, August 25)
- Voices of Friends: A Collage/Writing Workshop (Sunday, August 26, 10am-Noon)
- Self-Portrait Puppetry: A series of three workshops (begins Sunday, August 26, 1pm)
- Hebrew Crash Course: A taste of beginning Hebrew to get you through the Jewish holidays, led by Rabbi Craig Marantz (begins Tuesday, August 28, 6:30pm)
- Forgiveness: A series of three sessions (begins Wednesday, August 29)
All of these sessions and more are FREE and open to the public. But please RSVP so we can plan and prepare for all. Email email@example.com or call 860-633-3966.
Please "Like" Congregation Kol Haverim on Facebook to read more about all of these sessions, learn more about Congregation Kol Haverim, and keep up to date during the holidays and beyond.
The complete schedule with specific event details are also listed on our website: