Today is Election Day, and Glastonbury residents are heading out to the polls.
Polls will be open today from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. The poll locations are:
- District 1: Smith Middle School, 216 Addison Rd
- District 2: Hebron Ave. Elementary School, 1363 Hebron Ave.
- District 3: Hebron Ave. Elementary School, 1363 Hebron Ave.
- District 4: Gideon Welles School, 1029 Neipsic Rd.
- District 5: Nayaug Elementary School, 222 Old Maids Lane
- District 7: Academy Building, 2155 Main St.
- District 9: Hopewell Elementary School, 1068 Chestnut Hill Rd.
For those unsure of where to vote, all town streets are listed with their corresponding district on the town’s website. As of Monday there were 7,221 Democrats, 5,926 Republicans, 9,046 unaffiliated voters and 136 “others” registered to vote in Glastonbury, according to the registrar of voters.
Along with national and statewide elections, Glastonbury residents will decide the fate of the Riverfront Park Expansion and additional funds for the town’s Land Acquisition Fund.
Click here for a sample ballot for Glastonbury voters. And stay tuned to Glastonbury Patch for voter turnouts and race results!